Welding in the Pierre, Fort Pierre and surrounding areas.
Morris, Inc. is able to design and fabricate using state of the art equipment and software tools, our experienced staff can create solutions for your customized project.
Our shop prides itself on customer service by offering flexible hours to meet your needs when they are least expected. With the size and capabilities we are willing to tackle many jobs regardless of size. Part of what makes us unique is our ability to work with vendors & suppliers to track down the hard to find parts needed to complete the job. If the part can’t be found, chances are we can make it.
All of your welding and fabrication needs under one roof. The capabilities are endless!
- Arc and wire feed welding
- Aluminum and stainless steel welding
- Cast iron welding
- Project and equipment welding
- Hard Surfacing
Large selection of machinery and services
- Inventory of steel, aluminum, and stainless steel
- Mobile units available for on the spot welding and fabrication.
- 200 amp plasma cutting table
- 300 ton Brake Press up to 5/8″ thick
- Sheer up to 1/4″ thick
- Large sand blasting area
- Plate roller 1/4″ thick
- 18″ bandsaw
- CNC Milling Machine
- Lathe (3 sizes)
- Vertical & Horizontal Milling Machines
- Portable Line Boring
- Multiple overhead bridge cranes up to 20 ton lifting